My I-130 has been approved long back from USCIS, and NVC have received my approved petition since Mar-6-2015, but till today I had no reply nor they update us with what is going on, and even when we call, they don't answer nor they give us any feed back.

unfortunately the NVC thinks they are above the law, and there is no one that we can submit a complaint against them or to explain our situation, it is always we are being ignored, even though I am a U.S Citizen and trying to get some of my rights.

please assist us by assigning a committee to monitor over NVC, where we can be heard, I have seen the same complaints against the NVC over and over from thousands and thousands of U.S Citizens.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with National Visa Center. The most disappointing about petition for alien relative from National Visa Center was worst service around the world Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Visa Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare National Visa Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Visa Center?

Comments

I also find that the way in which the NVC treat its customers is disgraceful.We are paying for a service which is appalling.

I even got through to the NVC by phone and when the person picked up the phone they said they couldn't hear me twice put the phone down and when I returned the call the NVC was closed.

This is people's lives they are dealing with.What is wrong with them?

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #997159

You are right i don't think we have right in this countries.they pretend we have one but never.

government ignore our case why since they could process for us passport 4 to 6 week why they dont do that for our petition.....